In addition to the existing default items on the Transparency Portal, you can add items with your own content that the service users consider necessary.
The functionality for creating a new item is located below the items grouped by family (eg services and paperwork ):
We will also find this same functionality once placed in any subfamily of items (eg Status of services ):
Once we are located, all we have to do is:
- In the Select a section drop-down, choose one of the subfamilies belonging to the item family where it is located.
- Inform the Title field with the name you want to give to the new item.
- Press the Create button.
Then, the newly created item will open the edit form where we will find the same existing features in the other items:
- Item publishing options: Show , Hide , Redirect .
- Editing options: Modify title , Modify metadata , Delete item.
- Add more information in the form of an enriched text block and attachments.
Once the new item is created, it will appear below the existing default items in the subfamily where it was placed when it was created. Your own items have arrows that allow you to raise or lower them in relation to other own items that you have created. However, they do not allow you to move them between the existing default items: