One of the needs detected by us is to be able to change the logo on the portals independently.
To change the default logo of a portal, follow these steps:
- Go to the "Settings" tab within the administration environment.
- Go to the 'Customize Transparency' section
- Go to the "Logo" section
- Select file and save.
The image of the logo to be uploaded, to be consistent with the design, must be 150 pixels high and transparent.
Once saved, the new logo will be the one that will be displayed around the electronic headquarters portal and / or transparency.
IMAGE OF THE “FAVICON” WEBSITE
In the browser you use to connect to the site of the entity you can see how, by default, an icon is displayed along with the name of the page we are accessing, this icon is called a website or "Favicon" .
To do this:
- Go to "Site Administration" in the "Customize Transparency" module and switch to the "Favicon" tab. A 32x 32 pixel image is required. You can also attach more square images of larger size, always in .ico format.
- Select our "Favicon" and click the "Save" button
- Refresh the page and your "Favicon" will appear
In case you ever want to delete the custom "Favicon", go back to "Site Administration" in the "Customize Transparency" module and switch to the "Favicon" tab.
We will select the "Delete" option and save the change, thus returning to the default "Favicon".