Statistics associated with visits to Transparency portals are now available in open data format (CSV).
To obtain the statistical data associated with a specific entity, you must enter the open data portal of the same from its electronic or transparency headquarters portal as shown in the following image:
Once in the open data space you can search for the data set that interests you, in this case "Transparency portal visit data", and you can access the details and download the data already filtered for the To us.
However, if you want to get a global dataset (and therefore all the local entities that have the portal), you can access the following link and you will have the global set of information of the visits in CSV (in a single file containing all local bodies, which given its volume requires more advanced processing tools than excel). In both cases, the information is updated monthly.
The information that can be obtained is as follows:
- Number of pages viewed: Total number of pages viewed; Repeated visits to the same page are also counted
- Number of unique display pages: The number of unique display pages is the number of sessions during which the specified page was viewed at least once. A unique display page is counted for each page URL combination + Page title. ( + Info )
- Average page time: The average time users spend viewing a screen or page, or a set of screens or pages.
- Bounce Rate: Percentage of single-page visits (that is, visits in which the person left the site on the landing page without interacting with it. + Info )
- Exit Percentage : Percentage of site exits from a given page or set of pages ( + Info ).